- O-Net was named “State-Accredited Enterprise Technology Centers”2017-01-03
- O-Net in Convergence ECOC 20162016-10-10
- O-Net Co-Chairman & CEO Austin Na Wins “APEA2016”2016-10-03
- O-Net in China International Optoelectronic Expo 20162016-09-06
- O-Net's project obtained national financial support2016-08-08
- O-Net Awards Restricted Shares to Staff as Work Incentive2016-07-10
- O-Net’s “R&D and Industrialization projects of 100G/400G Ultra-high-speed large-capacity optical network transmission module” has awarded a government funding from development of applied science and technology projects of Guangdong Province2016-06-12
- O-Net Automation exhibited the newly designed Ceramic Heating Coil in 3rd Vape Expo China2016-05-10
Optical Networking Division supplies primarily passive optical subcomponents, components, modules and subsystems that can be used in high-speed telecommunication and data communication systems. We design and manufacture the products as well as offer customized solutions based on our customers product specifications. Features of our broad products include optical bandwidth expansion, optical signal amplification, wavelength performance monitoring and protection, optical signal routing, transmission, and reception across optical networks.
- Raman Amplifier Module
- Hybrid Raman and EDFA Module
- SFP VOA SFP Format, compact size; Fast response time; Hot pluggable; I2C communication interface; Low power consumption; With PD monitor(option).
- ES mirror VOA Compact size, fast tuning speed, low IL/PDL/WDL, low power consumption.
- 100G integrated Coherent Receiver C or L- Band operation; Auto gain control amplifier; OIF compliant; ROHS compliant; Bell core GR-468-Core compliant.
- Tunable Dispersion Compensator(TDC) Compact MSA compliant size; Available in both sigle channel & gain-flattened versions; Analogue output for input & output power monitoring; Semi-customized design flexibility.
- Exhibitions MORE...
O-Net Automation is the subsidiary company of O-Net Group,we have strong capability in the design and manufacture of automation equipments,especially for e-cigarette industry.
Touch Pannel Division is a newly eastiblished division in the O-Net Group. We are developing the WaveTouch technology that is different from the tranditional capacitive touchscreen technology. Our WaveTouch technology adopts all-optical and optoelectronic technology as well as single plastic optical waveguide plate to replace ITO sensor units used in the capacitive touchscreen.
- Exhibitions MORE...